Location: Beaver Dam, WI
DIRECT HIRE with BONUS AVAILABLE!
Join our family owned and operated iron foundry, where our people are our greatest resource.
We believe in excellence!
$1,500 NEW HIRE BONUS
Full benefit package available, including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurances. 401k with company match. Paid vacation and holidays. 2nd shift premium of 50 cents.
Primary Job Duties:
- Operate the assigned automatic molding line to produce castings that meet the production schedule and quality standards.
- Pour iron on assigned molding line to assure production schedule and quality standards are met
- Read, initial and follow all shop-card instructions.
- Work with supervisory and management personnel to help identify and reduce incidents of scrap.
- Help produce samples to facilitate sample due dates.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner, report safety concerns to your Supervisor or Safety Committee Representative and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Initial shop card for each job produced while on shift and report any shop card questions to your supervisor.
- Maintain appropriate attendance record.
- Assist in training new employees that enter the department.
- High School Diploma, HSED, GED or solid work history
- No specific prior training required for this position.
- Will train in foundry specific safety issues.
- Will train in industry specific business issues.
- Will train in machine operation specific issues.
- Ability to work in a production or process driven environment.
- Must be able to read.
- Must be able to perform simple math computations.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to perform practical communication.
Apply by visiting http://www.kirshfoundry.com/careers/default.aspx and submit an application, OR submit a resume to email@example.com, OR apply in person. Full work history IS REQUIRED. References will be contacted and successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required.
At Kirsh Foundry, we melt iron to produce high-quality, engineered iron castings. We’re continually raising our quality standards through production control and process repeatability. With investments in state-of-the-art equipment, technology and education, our family of employees work passionately each day to meet each customer’s specifications. Kirsh Foundry is one of the cleanest, safest foundries that you’ll ever step foot in. Come to work with us and be a part of the family here! Kirsh Foundry is family owned and operated with solid values and core expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.